Our policy lasts ten days. If 7 days have passed since you've received your product, then we cannot offer the customer a refund under any circumstances.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (if requested by the Runners Rule support team).
Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Perishable goods
- Intimate or sanitary goods
- Health/personal care items
- Hazardous materials
Situations in which refunds may NOT be granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is requested for a refund after more than 7 days have passed from the date in which the purchaser received the product.
Situations in which refunds MAY be granted:
- Any item that has not arrived after 30 days from the initial date of purchase.
- Any item that is proven to be defective or damaged for reasons not caused by the purchaser.
- Any item that is requested for a refund within less than 7 days from the date in which the purchaser received the product.
- Any item that is unused and is in the same condition in which the purchaser received it. Also, item must be in the original packaging.
- Any item that does not adhere to the characteristics stated in the product description.
- Purchaser provides Runners Rule with a receipt of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within ten days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Items that are on sale will be refunded the full sale price, NOT the original price of the product.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 11624 College Park Trail, Floor 3, Apartment N, Orlando, FL 32826, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How to return an item:
Please read our Returns Page for more in depth steps and information on returning your product(s).