We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Runners Rule. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have 7 days to return it.
You can return your order by mail:
- First, you will need to make a claim by contacting us.
- In your claim, provide us with your receipt of purchase (if applicable) and your reason(s) for returning the product.
- After your claim has been evaluated by our Support Team, we will send an email notifying you whether or not your return is acceptable.
- If approved, mail your return to the following address:
- Return shipping fees are to be paid by you under all circumstances.
Before mailing your product, ensure your package meets the following criteria:
- Your return package must include a copy of the original packing slip or receipt from your original delivery.
- Your name, address, and telephone number must be clearly visible on the box.
- The product must be exactly the item we sent you with its original packaging. (No refunds will be given unless original packaging is included.)
Situations in which refunds may NOT be granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is requested for a refund after more than 7 days has passed from the date in which the purchaser received the product.
Situations in which refunds MAY be granted:
- Any item that has not arrived after 30 days from the initial date of purchase.
- Any item that is proven to be defective or damaged for reasons not caused by the purchaser.
- Any item that is requested for a refund within less than 7 days from the date in which the purchaser received the product.
- Any item that is unused and is in the same condition in which the purchaser received it. Also, item must be in the original packaging.
- Any item that does not adhere to the characteristics stated in the product description.
- Purchaser provides Runners Rule with a receipt of purchase.